Saturday, October 9, 2010

Van Diemen Fencing Club stall at the Celebrate Clarence Expo, October 31st




The club has been offered a space at the Celebrate Clarence Expo to be held on October 31st at Kangaroo Bay.
We will have a display including leaflets about upcoming fencing programs, and some fencing gear for people to look at and hold. Maybe a little demo in the form of videos? Still in the planning stages right now though.

In other news, separately from Van Diemen Fencing Club, I (Avril) will be opening Van Diemen Fencing Supplies.
I have found a supplier who will give huge discounts on fencing equipment which will make it much cheaper for Tasmanian fencers who choose to purchase gear through me.  (Of course mainland suppliers are welcome to purchase equipment from me too). E-mail me for a copy of the catalog: van.diemen.fencing.supplies@gmail.com

So I hope to see YOU at the Celebrate Clarence Expo!


I leave you with proof that you are NEVER too young or too old to start fencing:

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi, of course this post is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
    Fencing supplies

    ReplyDelete